TPPC Cheats/Guides
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
TPPC Cheats/Guides

Are you a member of the famous online Pokemon Game? Well, if not here is the link! www.tppcrpg.net Already a member? Well join here to get exclusive programs, cheats and many guides to level up your Pokemon!

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password

Training Guy

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Training

Training Guy Empty
PostSubject: Training Guy   Training Guy Icon_minitimeSun Nov 15, 2009 8:54 pm

do u have a lot of weak pokemon, i will train them to the level to ask me to, FREE OF CHARGE. just send me your user and password to my email soccermaniac28@live.com, don't worry im not a scammer or hacker. if u dont believe me just take a look at my pokes (2283890) to see that all my pokemon are all 200+,

REMINDER: have the pokemon you want trained in your starting 6 roster and the level you want them to be.
Back to top Go down

Training Guy Empty
PostSubject: OMFG U ROCK   Training Guy Icon_minitimeSun Nov 15, 2009 8:59 pm

omg u effing rock, I cant say thanks enough, Guys u gotta try this, i told him my user and pass, and now i have a level 398 shiny breloom, omg thanks again.
Back to top Go down
MotownRa

Training Guy Empty
PostSubject: IM shocked   Training Guy Icon_minitimeMon Nov 16, 2009 8:04 pm

wow, you were right i cant believe i now have a high level pokemon, thanks dude. Very Happy cheers cheers
Back to top Go down
shrimpy

Training Guy Empty
PostSubject: searching for Moderators   Training Guy Icon_minitimeThu Jan 07, 2010 11:02 pm

please don't cheat
if you want to be tppc moderators sign up or shrimpi.tk
Back to top Go down
SamK500

Number of posts : 2
Training Guy Left_bar_bleue0 / 1000 / 100Training Guy Right_bar_bleue

Registration date : 2010-02-02

Training Guy Empty
PostSubject: Re: Training Guy   Training Guy Icon_minitimeTue Feb 02, 2010 7:27 pm

I know a secret to level pokemon and it's a hack but i've done it a million times and nothin happened.
Just keep the pokemon you want to train in your roster slots. Send it to SKuminater@gmail.com
DO NOT WORRY! I WILL NOT SCAM. So say your username and password in the gmail. Wink but
i can only train your pokemon to level 7,900 because thats how high it goes. remember to tell me your
email or gmail because then i can email or gmail you that i'm finished training them.
Back to top Go down
eevee10001

Number of posts : 3

Registration date : 2010-02-11

Training Guy Empty
PostSubject: Re: Training Guy   Training Guy Icon_minitimeThu Feb 11, 2010 10:04 pm

FAKE :B
Back to top Go down
brightmix

Number of posts : 14

Registration date : 2010-09-13

Training Guy Empty
PostSubject: Re: Training Guy   Training Guy Icon_minitimeMon Sep 27, 2010 12:17 am

No one can argue that Iraq isn't better without Hussein; so what does any of this matter now?
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Training Guy Empty
PostSubject: Re: Training Guy   Training Guy Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Training Guy
Page 1 of 1